Back to History Page

This booklet was produced by a group of local amateur historians between 1958 and 1961.

It documents the history of the area from Roman times until the mid 20th century.

Copyright ownership is unclear but reproduction is made with permission of the son of one of the original authors.

To read the document in web format (HTML) CLICK HERE.

A version is Adobe pdf format is available HERE (694kB)